Ted Cruz Parler Update
Ted Cruz joins Parler, Ted is an American politician and US senator who have now joined Parler an alternative to Twitter where you will not be censored.
Ted Cruz Joins Parler
A big blow to the Twitter company, Ted joins Parler, in a video statement by Ted itself on Twitter he said.
I’m proud to join Parler
a platform gets what free speech is all about — and I’m excited to be a part of it. Let’s speak. Let’s speak freely. And let’s end the Silicon Valley censorship. Follow me there
I’m proud to join @parler_app — a platform gets what free speech is all about — and I’m excited to be a part of it. Let’s speak. Let’s speak freely. And let’s end the Silicon Valley censorship. Follow me there @tedcruz! pic.twitter.com/pzUFvhipBZ
— Ted Cruz (@tedcruz) June 25, 2020
Why people leaving Twitter and Joining Parler
- Twitter is a biased
- Twitter support terrorism and terrorist organization
- Twitter will suspend your account if you speak freely
- Twitter will suspend your account if you speak against Twitter Policies
- Twitter accepts data selling to third parties
- Twitter employees are involved in scamming people
- Twitter employees are working for the banned terrorist outfit
- Twitter employees taking money to verify your account
- Twitter VP Donald Hicks, Vijaya Gadde Policy Head, Jack Dorsey are racists
- Twitter employees are involved is suspending accounts of opposition
If you are not on Parler yet please do so, I urge you to give negative ranking to Twitter as they support terrorism and terrorist content on their platform. I DJ Kamal Mustafa has left Twitter and will not be using them from now on good bye Twitter.