An Exclusive Interview with Waseem Shahzad social media marketer from Pakistan.
Waseem Shahzad Career
Mr. Waseem is an expert social media marketer according to his clients. He is only 27 years old. He belongs to Kotli, Azad Jammu & Kashmir Pakistan. He is the most successful person in the social media marketing field.
EMEA Tribune sat down with Waseem Shahzad in his office in Pakistan and asked many questions about his life and his successful career.
Waseem Shahzad’s journey
He told to EMEA Tribune,
I belong to a middle-class family and I dreamed of becoming a big businessman someday While I also knew that I do not have any business as a family and neither was my education so much that I could do business myself I had heard about social media that you can increase your business without money. So I started my own business on the internet.
Waseem explained how he did things on his own. Waseem said that I learned digital marketing exclusively through instructional exercises found on YouTube, Google, and various sites on the internet. He said that “nobody around me knew a lot or had the information relating to this field (social media marketing) so my lone alternative was to class myself.” Waseem also said that “I have unsuccessful persistently in my business field and I even have succeeded solely once failing persistently which is that the secret of my success”
Waseem Shahzad as a social media marketer
Waseem Shahzad deals with UAE-based singer and actor’s social media account and promotes sales growth.
He said that “I’m a digital marketing expert, and I’m ideal with most of the singer’s profile management, I’m a remarkable person you can see my references and accomplishments.
Q1) Any development tips for incoming web-based social networking individuals?
Today’s content marketing or social media platform is very advanced in terms. The exploitation of social media channels to attain quality is changing into easier and easier recently. Here square measure six things to seem out for once it involves growth on social media:
• Ask yourself why you ought to someone to follow your account. Define your purpose.
• Invest in quality photography, images, and business posts and videos. Show what you sell and show it with vogue. And if you can’t initially invest, then you can freely share your post with as many people as possible in as many groups as possible.
• Don’t compromise on designs and production. Quality visuals cause you to face out.
• Consistency is important. Post systematically or be forgotten, simple.
• Experiment with content and sometimes move along with your audience. Think less, execute additional.
• Slow and steady always wins the race so focus on your work and improve it. Rapid success can be detrimental to your career because in a hurry man often makes wrong decisions and even one wrong decision can leave you far behind in the path of success.
Read this exclusive story on Instagram Communications